Providing individual, couples and family counseling for:
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Behavioral Issues
- Parenting Support
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Depression and Anxiety
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
At this time we offer "In-Person" and "Telehealth" Services.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions, as this is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?